Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

Okami - Amaterasu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivyshade
Helplful Affiliate
Ivyshade

Skill Points : 1117

Okami - Amaterasu Empty
PostSubject: Okami - Amaterasu   Okami - Amaterasu Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:43 pm

This is a pic of the main character from the Game Okami. This took a few hours on and off. I made it with GIMP and the help of an online tutorial. Please do not use this artwork, even if you leave credit. Thank you.

Okami - Amaterasu Fyomfn
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

Okami - Amaterasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami - Amaterasu   Okami - Amaterasu Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:03 pm

That is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

Okami - Amaterasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami - Amaterasu   Okami - Amaterasu Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Whoa! I keep hearing a bunch about Okami, and the Okami style. Would you mind informing me on this?
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Helplful Affiliate
Ivyshade

Okami - Amaterasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami - Amaterasu   Okami - Amaterasu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Thanks, both of you. c:

Okami is a game for the Wii and PS3 where you play as the sun goddess wolf Amaterasu. You basically run around, solve puzzles, and do some fighting. The graphics are really cool - it all looks like a painting. You also have this Celestial Brush thing where you can paint things into the land, like wind and lilypads and such.

I've only played it once, at a friend's house, but I really liked it and highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

Okami - Amaterasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami - Amaterasu   Okami - Amaterasu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:13 pm

So the sun goddess is a wolf?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

Okami - Amaterasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami - Amaterasu   Okami - Amaterasu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:16 pm

So thaaat is what it is. It really seems interesting. I'll need to look for it next time we go shopping or something. Our Wii is collecting dust because we have no amusing games. As for our Playstation 2, the company doesn't make anymore games for that system Uneasy 
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Helplful Affiliate
Ivyshade

Okami - Amaterasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami - Amaterasu   Okami - Amaterasu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Yes, the sun goddess is a wolf. XD

The game is really interesting - you should totally get it. c:
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Skill Points : 1497

Okami - Amaterasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami - Amaterasu   Okami - Amaterasu Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:14 am

I've seen a ton of pics of it, but never played it.

Yours is really good. :3
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Helplful Affiliate
Ivyshade

Okami - Amaterasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami - Amaterasu   Okami - Amaterasu Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:15 am

Thanks Indigo Moon; that means a lot! ^^
Back to top Go down
Pow Pow
Pow Pow

Mate : N/A
Skill Points : 1315

Okami - Amaterasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami - Amaterasu   Okami - Amaterasu Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Your drawing is very good- I like how you made it look realistic ^^ I, for one, probably won't have the patience to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okami - Amaterasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami - Amaterasu   Okami - Amaterasu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okami - Amaterasu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Roleplay :: Off Topic Fun :: Art Forum-
Jump to: