Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:13 pm

So, a friend of mine auditioned (live I might add) for Princess as a role in the audio book. To me, her voice was outstanding and perfectly fit the role of Princess. So, as a result, we have a new member to our team. I might add that she will not be joining this site, but rather giving me the audio via e-mail, so don't forget her! If you ever need to mention her, just call her Kat.

Another friend of mine will be reserving Yellowfang, so if you would like to audition for this part, keep in mind that you will have some competition for the role.

For Plasmaquake- So, I reviewed your auditions for Mousefur and Spottedleaf, and I sadly have to decline the auditions. To me, you sound a bit congested for the role of Spottedleaf where I picture her to have a smooth, rhythmic voice. I'm not sure if you just came over a cold (if you did, by all means try again), but if not I think you would have to try for another spot. As for Mousefur, you only provided a 3-second audio audition in which it was not a clear response. I do hope that you will try out for other roles in the future because you do have potential for those other characters cat

I hope you all are looking forward to this project, because I certainly am myself, as it will be a great learning experience for us all.

-Swift
Back to top Go down
SUPERKITTY3333

Skill Points : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:19 pm

HI
Back to top Go down
.:*Holly*:.

Skill Points : 1011

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:25 pm

question! did you review my auditions that i emailed?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:49 pm

The Sandpaw one? If so yes. I loved it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:11 pm

haha great
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 pm

I love how you actually sounded what I imagined her to. I commented on the post a few days ago
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:28 pm

https://roleplay-warriorcats.rpg-board.net/t72-auditions-on-screen
Here are the youtube auditions. You are included. Sagewhisker will too once they do an official audition Smile
So will I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:32 pm

thanks! Sorry i must have missed your post though. i never saw it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:33 pm

It's completely fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:42 pm

any idea when the scripts will be ready?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:45 pm

I have no clue. I was suspended.. I don't know what I did D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:50 pm

you were suspended? have you checked your email?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Yes! I'm literally about to smash my computer and cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:25 pm

aww muffin *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 pm

It's fine. Part of the problem is my alergies. The winter/spring transition is always a little hard. I don't know who else to audition for, though. If you have any ideas, I'm open.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Again, sorry you didn't get the part. Allergies suck. You could perhaps try out for Willowshine or one of the queens?
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:32 pm

That's okay. I got stick as the Wardrobe in Beatuy and the Beast Jr. when I tied out for Belle. The person doing Belle was awful(Adn that's not just my opinion.)., so I have felt rejection before. I was never over confident about being Spottedleaf. Guess I'll jut have to stick to the oldies. If only Runningnose was a girl... Twisted Evil I'll check out some of the queens and older cats. IS it okay if I use lines from the second book, because the first doesn't have as many lines for some of the charcters? I think my problem with this audition is the nasily sound because most of the cats don't sound nasily in my mind..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:57 pm

I'm sorry about that! And yes, lines from the second book is welcomed Smile
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Okay. I'll see what I can pull together. It may be a while because I'm goin on vacation started Sunday and  I'm not sure exactly when I'll be back. I'm also reading Bluestar's Prophecy and I don't like to read two books at once. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)   Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Audition news (Results for some auditions)
Page 1 of 1