Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

Favorite Bands/Artists

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Skill Points : 1497

Favorite Bands/Artists Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:23 am

Who do you guys like? I've discovered a bunch of amazing music lately and I like a bunch of people.

My favorites:
Lana Del Rey
Imagine Dragons
Bastille
Florence and the Machine
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Hm..
The Band Perry
Imagine Dragons
Evanescence
Fray

A lot of solo singers, but I don't think you can consider them bands :3
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

Skill Points : 1014

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:51 pm

I love Indie music mainly. Alternative music is pretty kewl too c8

Imagine Dragons {I liked them before they were well known, but the newer songs suck really Razz )

Panic! At the Disco

Linkin Park

Three Days Grace

Green Day

Fall Out Boy

Foster the People

The Fray {Issac Slade has amazing piano skillz)

Coldplay

Maroon 5 (Adam Lavine is kinda cute o3o)

Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:46 am

I too like the Fray, Coldplay, and lots of Indie type music. Solo singers totally count! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:21 pm

I like Coldplay and Maroon 5 too. I don't listen to many of those bands, simply because I listen to country
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:41 am

Oh, some country songs are good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:00 am

Some? I lik- love them all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:05 am

Some of them are kind of... dumb? No offense, but drinking songs aren't my thing. XD
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Country singers. Not including Eric Church, Zac Brown Band, and Big and Rich.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:12 am

Zac Brown band was good a first, but then the songs started repeating themselves

Some of them are dumb, but it's the songs you listen to xD
I listen to songs like Blown away, Dig two, Highway, etc.
A few beer drinking ones like "Save a horse, ride a cowboy" (I think that includes drinks) or Red solo cup aren't toooooo bad, but not as good as the rest
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 am

Yeah, I like Blown Away, Kissed You (Good Night), Red Light, Come Over.... ones like that.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Helplful Affiliate
Ivyshade

Skill Points : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 pm

For bands/artists, I like Metric, Marina and the Diamonds, Florence and the Machine, Ellie Goulding... yeah. And I like some dubstep, just not the real heavy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Yup! Those are mainly my favorites

I only like a few Ellie Goulding songs Wink
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Oh, I love Ellie Goulding! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:25 am

My dad and I figure out the categories for many men country singers. Beer. Trucks. Girls. And the occassional God or patriotic song. For the main categories, Boys "round her is a category killer. I didn't think that Blake Shelton sung that, but apparently he does.
My sister and my dad say that Band Perry's categories are Death and Betrayl. Which is actually quite true. It seems like a lot of the female country singers have songs about breakups and boys.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Yeah, I like Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood.

Ugh, Boys 'Round Here is an awful song. I was quite disappointed in Blake Shelton.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Oh yeah, haha
"Drinking that ice cold beer
Prayin' to the man upstairs
Back woods legit
Don't take no grit
something something"

Something like that. I enjoy the patriotic songs like Red, White, and Blue, Proud to be an American, Already There (Though it isn't patriotic), Glass (Neither is this), etc.

I went to a Band Perry concert and it was amazing. She had Dig Two, which is self explanatory, If I Die young, Post card to Paris, Done, etc. It was great.
A lot of songs are about break ups, but that makes country so amazing. It's all the emotion and humor they add in. Except for Taylor Swift. I don't find her to be a good country singer.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:32 am

Taylor Swift is more of a pop singer now, really. :s

And, do you mean Already There by Lonestar? I love that song.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:08 pm

None the less, she's still considered a country star. And I happen to like Boys 'Round Here. My dad thinks it's funny, considering he's not the biggest fan of country music. I think the tune is catchy, and I'm usually day-dreaming in the car when the music on the radio is playing.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

Skill Points : 1014

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Marina and the Diamonds has so many meaningful songs lol. I don't listen to country much though Razz
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:22 pm

I have no idea who Marina and the Diamonds are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Bands/Artists   Favorite Bands/Artists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Bands/Artists
Page 1 of 1