Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Welcome to Roleplay-Warriorcats.forumotion.com
Join in on the fun! Here we have fanatic challenges, amazing top-notch clans, and amusing chat threads. If you join today, one more member gives us one more step towards a bigger forum. Register or Log In right now~
Warrior Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Roleplay

This is where you can make clans, join in on the action, chat, share art, or help others!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We welcome you to the NEW Warrior Cat Forums! What are you waiting for? Join!

What is your favorite Warriors book?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivyshade
Helplful Affiliate
Ivyshade

Skill Points : 1117

What is your favorite Warriors book? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Warriors book?   What is your favorite Warriors book? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Title says it all. Mine would be a tie between Tallstar's Revenge, Crookedstar's Promise, The Last Hope, and Sunset. They're all so good ;n;
Back to top Go down
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Skill Points : 1497

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Warriors book?   What is your favorite Warriors book? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:29 am

I really liked The Darkest Hour, but for the Super Editions I'd have to say Skyclan's Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

Skill Points : 1458

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Warriors book?   What is your favorite Warriors book? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:13 am

I personally like any of the ones in the OS. My favorite Super Edition would be Crookedstar's promise or Bluestar's prophecy because I haven't read Tallstar's revenge yet. I saw they were coming out with one for Tigerstar too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Skill Points : 1787

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Warriors book?   What is your favorite Warriors book? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Crookedstar's Promise was the bomb, though Yellowfang's secret had me a bit intrigued. I like the SE's more than I do the normal series.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Warriors book?   What is your favorite Warriors book? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:29 pm

I find it cool how they give insight into the other clans life. I hear tallstar's Revenge is screwed up. Windclan digs tunnels and remembers the ancient who, let's face it, have been dead for at least 100 years by the time this Se rolls around. They also named a cat Mistmouse. And Deadfoot's origianl name was Hopkit. You should see those discussions on the Original Forums.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Warriors book?   What is your favorite Warriors book? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:49 am

Really? Interesting. I would've thought the idea of tunnels and a dead ancient cat would be used by now
Hint:
Spoiler:

I've never really been in the Cats section before because I heard a lot of fights go on in there or something. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Plasmaquake
Plasmaquake

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Warriors book?   What is your favorite Warriors book? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:35 pm

I go in there, the clans forum, and the miscalaneous forum when I'm bored. The fights are mostly over things like change my mind and all those opinion threads. I have a chang my mind thread, but it hasn't had a lot of arguments.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Warriors book?   What is your favorite Warriors book? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:51 am

I don't have any change my mind threads because I just love where my characters are where they are, and I really don't need someone forcing that to change xD
A lot of fights, too, happen in the Cats because "Firestar is a gary stu" "is not!!!" is so common it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Warriors book?   What is your favorite Warriors book? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Warriors book?
Page 1 of 1